Marc surprised me for my birthday with this beautiful piece of art
It is by one of my favorite LDS artists, J. Kirk Richards. I first fell in love with Richards' works when I saw his painting The Last Supper at the BYU Bookstore when I was still in school. I was so impressed that Marc picked it out himself. Equally impressive is that he carried the huge box from Deseret Book at the University Mall to my parents' house. He had taken his motorcycle so he didn't have much of a choice. Thank you Marc Von Young!!!!
I actually spent my birthday in Ontario, Canada (for the third time). Since we were on vacation, I kept forgetting it was my birthday. I'll post more photos of the trip soon.

I Love that painting. How wonderful!! When he brought it to the house I thought, "What a sweet husband! Planning ahead is not usually a male trait."(-: That beautiful gift will be a treasure your whole life.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete