AHH! I was in San Fran running a race when I got your text, and it made me so happy!He is so so cute! So happy for you.
Send little Ezra out here to visit us. Please!!!
Love the name Ezra! I can't wait to see him!
He is so cute!! I love him already :)
Congrats Marcee! I forgot to text you back the other night but I am so happy for you guys. He is such a cute little thing. Hope you are doing well. Loves!
AHH! I was in San Fran running a race when I got your text, and it made me so happy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so so cute! So happy for you.
Send little Ezra out here to visit us. Please!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the name Ezra! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!! I love him already :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Marcee! I forgot to text you back the other night but I am so happy for you guys. He is such a cute little thing. Hope you are doing well. Loves!
ReplyDelete