Saturday, October 15, 2011

10.14.11 Four Weeks

I cannot believe Ezra is already 4 weeks old.  The first two weeks went slow and felt more like one long day to me, but now time is going by so fast.  Here are more photos of his first month...









He is such a tall and skinny little man.  The clothes that fit him lengthwise are so baggy widthwise.  He is starting to be more alert and awake during the day (and at night too for that matter).  Overall he is such a good baby, but he has some stubbornness about him that he probably got from his dad.  At two weeks he hated being on his tummy so much he would roll over onto his back.  We're still working on helping him enjoy his tummy time.

5 comments:

  1. I love the one of him sitting up on the couch. He is sooo cute, Marcee. But, my kids want to know when you are going to bring him to SLC for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand why you won't bring him to PA to meet us! How are the cloth diapers going?

    LOVE YOU EZZY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos of him lounging, Marcee. Oh, I wish we could see him now. He looks very long & skinny! He makes Miss Gemma look like even more of a little butterball with all her peachy rolls of skin. He's beautiful & I'm so happy you have him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable in these photos! I love that I can see him often. I wish I could do that with all my grandchildren. Thank heavens for blogs, facebook and photos! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures ... wish I could see him more often, too. Thanks for the posting.

    ReplyDelete