Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12.4.11 Ezra's Blessing

We blessed Ezra in our ward at the beginning of the month.  A baby blessing is something you witness a lot if your a member of the Church, but having your own child receive that blessing gives it a whole new and personal meaning.  Thank you to all of our family and friends who came and showed your love and support to our little Ezra.


Ezra and Grandma Holly

We were so happy Ezra's Great Grandma Moyes was able to come!

With Grandma and Grandpa Minster

Ezra and Grandpa Gordon
 And here are a few photos of just Ezra. I really hate the quality of the photos but it is my own fault for not knowing how to use my camera.  Ezra is such a squirmer that I thought it would be a good idea to use the sports/action setting so I wouldn't get any blurring.  The result was no blurring, but bad lighting/coloring.



The only smile we've been able to get on camera.
This is me on my blessing day...


After looking at some of my baby photos, I definitely see myself in Ezra.  Marc said the same thing today, only referring to his own baby photos.  I guess he's just a good mix of the both of us.

1 comment:

  1. well that is because you and Marc look like twins!

    Cute little Ezra, wish we could be there to see him.

    ReplyDelete