Saturday, January 7, 2012

12.3.11 Family Photos

Just before Ezra's blessing we had some family photos taken by Heather Mildenstein.  She was so wonderful to work with and I loved how they turned out...












On another note...our little family will be moving to Texas at the end of this month.  Marc got a new job in Midland with an accounting firm.  We'll be sad to leave our family and our home, but we're also so excited for this new adventure.  You've probably never heard of Midland because it really is in the middle of no where, but they at least have a Target and an airport that Southwest flies into, so I think we'll survive.

5 comments:

  1. What a darling little family! We are going to miss you so much. It is hard having our precious daughters and their families so far away. I should have worked for an airline;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, Marcee! I was actually looking at her sight a few months ago because I wanted someone to take pictures of Lucy. I'm glad they turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute! I like Marc's sweater. It would take a lot to get Travis to wear one like that for pictures. I am not ready for you guys to leave :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures. You'll just have to keep adding new ones - daily - after you leave. I'll miss you all.

    ReplyDelete