I tried the faux hawk look on Ezra and it was more funny than anything else. Marc was definitely not a fan. His hair is getting some wave to it so if I don't comb it straight right after his bath it won't go straight, so the faux hawk stayed around until the next day.
Ezra can now sit up just with the support of his boppy pillow...
He kind of prefers sitting in his bumbo chair, though...it's less work.
And we started solid foods...Ezra wasn't too into the rice cereal alone, but he loves sweet potatoes.
We had really nice weather today, so we went for a walk in a nearby park after church.
And here is a little video of Ezra's day on Friday. Nothing too exciting, but I thought you would like to see how much he is growing and learning.
cute! I am glad you guys are liking Texas. How is Marc liking his job?
ReplyDeleteHe likes it overall, but he is working pretty long hours during tax season which is a little hard to get used to. We're really excited for Travis getting into the U of U!
DeleteThis is ADORABLE! Marcee, Ezra is looking so much like you at that age now that he is getting the chubby, rosy cheeks and big eyes. He is just darling and growing so much. Sweet potatoes are a great first vegetable, a new sweet taste.
ReplyDeleteGrandmas 'Live' for blogs like this. Everything in it is special!! I looked back over Codi's blogs yesterday after we had just visited with them on web cam for Willa's birthday. And even though Jen's kids are here in Utah they are so busy so I just Loved watching their Grand Targhee video and others Matt has made. All these things I can watch over and over when I miss all of you. Thank You!
So happy that you are happy and settled!! Love You All, Mom
Love Love Love these pictures. Thank you for posting. He is so growing up. I especially like all the different expressions he is making. Thanks for posting . . . Glad your all happy & settling in. I just have to look at Ezra's face and it makes me smile. Love to all of you :)
ReplyDelete