Life is so much fun with Ezra. He is constantly keeping me entertained and surprising me with what he can do and understand. Lately his favorite song is "Book of Mormon Stories." He requests it quite frequently by holding his hands up in the shape of a book. He especially gets excited when Marc and I sing it together and he has even started doing all the actions.
He is still just a crawler, but I really think he could walk if he wanted to. He can stand on his own very well, but not for too long because he doesn't want to fall. He does really well walking with us holding one hand and he also likes using his new bike as a walker. He'll walk the whole length of the hall with it while ringing the bell--thank you Codi for the great birthday gift!
He loves to play by the window when the sun is shining onto the carpet. Sometimes he'll just lounge over there in the corner until I come looking for him.
Last month we experimented with finger painting at his friend Emma's house. Niether of them quite knew what to do with, but they did have fun getting messy! We'll have to try it again when Ezra's a little older.
Now my biggest dilemma is figuring out a Halloween costume. I've been thinking about it for a couple of months, but the problem is I'm so indecisive, and realistically I'm past the point of making anything myself. So I really just need to find something online soon. Yeah, I'm a boring mom, like that. Hopefully Ezra won't be scarred for life by wearing a store bought costume, because as much I'd like to think I'm a crafty and creative person, I have a feeling we'll almost certainly go the store bought route many more times in the future. :)

Little Ezra is growing up so fast! So darn cute and fun as can be! I want to see him do the actions to 'Book of Mormon Stories'. :-D I love this age.
ReplyDeleteHe really does look older, Marcee. He is such a good looking little guy! Good luck with the Halloween costume. I think store bought ones are just great! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love it when I check your blog on Mondays and there's new pictures. Ezra is certainly growing up and he is so adorable . . . I'm with Kathy, I want to see the actions, but I also want to see Mom & Dad singing it to him. Love you all and can't wait to kiss those cheeks. PS Store bought halloween costumes are great . . . just tweek them a bit to make them your own.
ReplyDelete