Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Much time has passed and much more has happened since I last posted.  I was looking at the photo of Ezra in the pumpkin patch in my last post and the little boy in that photo seems to be long gone...most of that hair is gone for one, but also he is finally walking which has changed everything.

I've been horrible about taking photos as of late, but I do have some from our trip to Utah over the Holidays.  I plan to spread these out over several posts to make catching up on our blog a little less overwhelming for me.

To start out, here are a few of us on the farm in Mona.  I think it was around 15 degrees that day, so after being outside for a while Ezra kept looking at Marc and me like, "Why are you torturing me?"  Maybe if it had been a bit warmer he would have enjoyed riding the cows a little more.  He loved riding the tractor, however.





1 comment:

  1. He really is the cutest little guy, Marcee. I wish we could have spent more time together in Utah, but so happy I got to see you! I loved seeing your posts from the holidays. Love you!

    ReplyDelete