Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hi! My name is Ezra!

We have an amazing ward here in Midland.  The women throw a baby shower for every expecting mother no matter what number of child it is.  And even though there is at least one baby shower a month (at least lately), everyone is always so generous.

My wonderful visiting teachers are hosting a baby shower for me next week and I wanted to share the invitation because I think it is a cute idea.







































Usually these invitations are just passed out in Relief Society, but it just so happened that last Sunday we had 5th Sunday discussion with ALL the adults, so my photo got passed around to everyone.  It was a little embarrassing.

3 comments:

  1. How fun. I love this idea, and why not celebrate each baby that comes. I'm so excited for you Marcee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I joined finally:) That is such a cute baby shower idea! I am so happy for you and Marc!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! how was the shower.

    ReplyDelete