and Louisa at 2 months...
Doesn't look like that much of a difference, but she is growing!
At two months old, Louisa...
...weighs 9 lb 4 oz (14th percentile).
...is 21 3/4 inches long (28th percentile).
...still wears size Newborn diapers.
...has grown out of most of her newborn size clothes,
but 0-3 months still seems to drown her (like the onesie in the photo).
...smiles a lot and talks to us when she is happy.
...but is still pretty fussy a majority of the time.
...only wakes up once a night to eat. She's even slept from 11 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. a couple of times.
I've loved watching her become more socially aware. It's almost like having a new baby. She has such a beautiful smile, but I can't seem to catch it on camera. Ezra still loves his little sister and likes to give her "knuckles" (or what he calls "elbow").

Oh we miss E & Lou! She is growing, be it ever so slowly!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, especially Ezra kissing her :) So, can you guys just move back here now?
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I am so happy for you guys!:)
ReplyDelete