Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Louisa @ 5 Months

Louisa will be 6 months old in 4 days and I'm just now posting her photos from 5 months.  So sorry for the procrastination!


Louisa seems to have grown up so much between 4 and 5 months of age.  Her little personality is starting to come out and overall she is just a happy and content little girl.


She has officially found her thumb.  She generally only sucks on it when going to sleep, which is nice since she won't take a pacifier.  I'm liking it now, but I may feel a little different down the road when I can't take it away like I could a pacifier.



Her hair has started to grow back in so she is no longer bald, but there still isn't too much of it.


In the photo above she is smiling at her daddy.  On a side note, Marc was very confused as to why I always dress her in the same outfit and use the same quilt for her photos.  Even when I explained that I did it so we could she how she has grown month to month he just responded that people are going to think I'm posting the same photos over and over again.  Sorry if that is what you've been thinking ;).



Louisa started solid foods at about 4 1/2 months.  She loves it and seems to have done better than Ezra did even though we started her earlier.  She has tried sweet potatoes, avocado, and rice cereal.  She grabs for the spoon every time and has an amazingly strong grip, so we have to be pretty sneaky to get it in and out in time.



She graduated from her car seat to the lower seat of the stroller, much to Ezra's delight.  He was getting bored of sitting down there and does much better in the upper seat.



Loves to suck on those toes!



Louisa absolutely adores her older brother.  She loves it when he plays with her and tries to make her laugh.  Ezra thinks Louisa is pretty fun too.


She is still a petite little thing.  She just started fitting into some of her 3-6 month clothing.  However, most of them, including this outfit, are still way too big.

1 comment:

  1. Marcee, she is soooo Adorable! I love that you keep posting with the same outfit and blanket because it is totally fun to watch her grow and change. It looks like her eyelashes keep growing also. Love the picture of Ez and Lou playing together. I miss you guys!! Love You! Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete