Thursday, December 8, 2011

11.16.11 Two Months

It has been a while since I posted.  Actually, not too long if you consider how often I posted before Ezra arrived, but now he is growing so fast that I want to make sure I share and document as much as I can. I started working again at the beginning of November, which probably explains why I haven't posted anything since then.  I'm only working part time and mostly from home, but it is so much harder and time consuming than I expected it to be.  What I really need to do is go back to my old ways of scheduling each day like a missionary, but the thought of that kind of makes me cringe.

Anyway, this is Ezra at 2 months...

...weighs 10 lbs 7 oz. -- 22nd percentile.
...23 1/2 inches long -- 73rd percentile.
...smiling lots, just not for the camera.
...decided he no longer wanted to nurse -- the doctor
thought it was acid reflux, but aunt Brianne discovered
 he was tongue tied a few days after his two month appointment.
...over the fussy for no reason stage.




These photos were taken just before we went to the doctor for his two month checkup.  He still looks so little in his car seat, but it kills me to see how much he has grown when I compare it to the photo of him in his car seat on the way home from the hospital.

3 comments:

  1. It just makes me so mad that you don't bring him out here to meet us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And I get to see him all weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to see him when we come next week! He is such a beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete