Last month, Ezra and I made a trip back home to Utah for my Mom's 60th birthday celebration. We were only there 5 full days, but we jam packed those days with lots of fun stuff...
We played with cousins...
 |
| With Becca |
 |
| Cute little Gemma |
 |
| With Greta and Lily at the family party |
 |
| Ezra loved Scout's arm bands |
 |
| Playing with Jaxson and Tanner |
We had TWO surprise birthday parties with LOTS of balloons...
We went to City Creek THREE times (its obviously THE new thing to do in Utah)...
We saw ALL THREE of Ezra's living Great Grandparents (all Grandmas)...
 |
| Grandma Moyes |
 |
| Great Grandma Young who turns 97 this month! |
 |
| Great Grandma Thomas |
And we had fun on the farm in Mona...
 |
| Very first tractor ride with Grandpa. |
 |
| Ezra was more entertained looking in the mirror than by the cows. |
It was nice to come back after only being gone a couple of months, but it was also nice to have the feeling that we are living where we are supposed to right now. I absolutely LOVED seeing the flowers on Temple Square.
I kept commenting how green everything was because compared to Midland, IT IS! But Codi, who is living in Pennsylvania, just laughed and said, "I keep thinking how brown everything looks!" You know you live in barren wasteland when Utah seems green and the sight of a green lawn is a distant memory :)
We miss you guys! I love the picture of you and Ezra through the mirror of the truck. So cute...
ReplyDelete