Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5.16.12 Eight Months

Our little Ezra is 8 months old and what a big boy he is!  He is 29 inches tall, and over 20 pounds.  We went swimming to celebrate and then Ezra took a long nap and woke up with crazy hair--unfortunately he gets that from his mom.



Oh, what a funny little boy!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy hair or not . . . its adorable. Love that cute face of his. Thanks for posting such fun pictures. Can't wait to see you all in July !

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a beautiful boy!! He even looks different from when we saw him in April! Glad to hear he's almost keeping up with Gemma size-wise! I'm taking her for her 1 year appt in a week & I'm interested to see her stats. Also, I love that outfit. Miss you & love you!

    ReplyDelete