Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A little look at Louisa...10 months old

Louisa started folding her arms at 10 months and it was about the cutest thing ever.  I think all the attention we gave it kind of made her nervous because after a couple of days she stopped doing it and would just giggle when we would ask her to.  At around 11 months she began doing it again.



I think Ezra was a little more excited about Louisa's stroller than she was when we first got it.  It took a while to convince him it was Louisa's and not his.  This clip is not long after she first tried it.  She can now cruise along the furniture on her own and stand up for a minute or so.  I don't think it will be too long before she is walking, which will look a little strange because she is such a little thing.

2 comments:

  1. I loved watching this, Marcee. She is such a little pixie... It IS going to be hilarious when she starts running around on her own! You have beautiful kids... I miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this...They are both so stinking cute. She is such a petite little Miss and Ezra such a fun big brother. The way he looks at her is priceless. Love and miss everybody.

    ReplyDelete