Friday, April 25, 2014

Just a few photos...

Some highlights from January through April....

Playing at the park...





I really should have posted a photo of Ezra swinging because once he starts it is impossible to get him off.  He's also figured out how to get other Moms to lift him up into the swing and then push him.  It seems that every time I look around to see what he's up to he's somehow conned another Mom into pushing him as well as her own child.

Trains and Firemen...

Ezra loves building trains out of anything he can find.  He is also obsessed with fire trucks and firemen and wears his fireman boots every chance he gets.  

Loving Spaghetti Squash...



Abilene Zoo with Mallory and Adam...


Ezra loved hanging out with Mallory and Adam at the zoo.  He seemed to care less about the animals though, although he could have gone on the dinky little train over and over again.

Making mischief...


 This little one gets into EVERYTHING!  Ezra was not nearly as adventurous and curious as she is.  And I swear he would listen to me when I would tell him "No" even at one year old.  I wouldn't care so much if my cabinets weren't 30 years old and has contained who know what through the years.

First Haircut...

There really wasn't much to take off...just wanted to clean it up and get rid of the mullet.  Louisa was freaking out until I grabbed a blueberry sucker, then she could have cared less what we did.

Crazy hair, and crazy kids...
My kids have CRAZY hair when they wake up from their naps.  It really shouldn't surprise me though, because no matter what I do my hair is just as crazy when I wake up in the mornings.

These two LOVE to play together.  I always find them wrestling or hugging, or sometimes sitting in a box together :).

3 comments:

  1. Your little Louisa is just the cutest, most petite little girl! I can't believe how big they're getting! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling kids. And so big, it blows me away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the cute pictures. Looks like they have had a great time the past few months. That was wonderful that Mallory & Adam were able to visit. I love that they have fun playing together - cute siblings.

    ReplyDelete